Madison Wine Club Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Madison Group (collectively “we” or “MWC”) respect the privacy rights of our visitors and recognize the importance of protecting the information collection. We endeavor to ensure that all our collection, storage, transmission, and usage of the personal information comply with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“PDPO”).
Purpose of Collection
We collect personal information about you when you order or register on our website. You maybe asked to enter your name, address, email, telephone number or other details to enable us to provide you our products or services. You may decline to provide us with the requested personal data, but in such case we may not be able to provide you or continue to provide you our products or services.
Use of Personal Data
Personal data collected from you maybe used and retained by us for:
- • Verifying your identity;
- • Providing you our products or services;
- • Order processing, billing and fulfilment
- • Handling your complaints and account enquiries
- • Direct marketing of the products or services;
- • Designing new or improving existing services for you;
- • Conducting research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis
- • Conducting program viewership survey and analysis
- • Disclosure as required by law
Types of Personal Data collected by us may include:
- I. Your personal information and contact information such as your name, telephone number, email address and billing address;
- II. Your business information such as company name
- III. Your account detail, including credit card number, or user account;
- IV. Your IP address;
- V. The websites you visited before arriving at our website
Protecting your personal information
- • Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- • We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- • All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose and transfer your personal information to our business partners who provide us with administrative, telecommunications, payment or other services, to enable the Company to provide you the products or services.
Links to other websites
Our online services contain hyperlinks to websites that are owned and operated by other organizations. These websites have their own privacy and cookie policies, and we urge you to read them. They control how your personal information is used when you give it to these other organizations or they collect it with cookies. We do not approve any other websites and we are not responsible for any information, material, products or services that are on or accessible through those websites or for the privacy practices of websites run by other organizations. If you use these other websites you do so at your own risk.
Change to this Policy