These terms and conditions shall be applied to all sales and are the basis upon which orders are accepted by Madison Wine Club Limited (MWC). They shall be applied to all sales unless varied in writing to all future transactions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, you must confirm that you are 18 years old or above. You must ensure that no other person except yourself shall use your login to purchase alcohol goods and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery, otherwise delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time to be agreed between you and us.TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
4.Payment4.1. Our e-store accepts payment by designated credit cards, debit cards or other designated electronic means as specified by us. All goods prices listed are in Hong Kong dollars. The prices listed in our e-store may differ from the prices of the same goods in our physical shops. The applicable price shall be the price listed in our e-store as at the date of purchase. 4.2. Acceptance of orders is subject to our sole discretion. A final receipt will be issued to you when goods are delivered to your address, or goods are collected at our warehouse (as the case may be).
5. Others5.1. Basis of supply: we only serve and deliver goods to end consumers. We are not selling our goods for re-sell purpose. If we have grounds to believe that you are not purchasing our goods as an end user, we reserve the right to decline or cancel your order. 5.2. Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control. 5.3. You shall not assign, transfer or otherwise any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any other third party without our prior written consent. 5.4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to be illegal or invalid, they shall be removed from these terms and it shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. 5.5. These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the parties and they supersede all previous negotiations, representations and agreement between the parties. 5.6. We have the right, at any time, or from time to time, to modify or vary or supplement all or any of the provisions under these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. 5.7. If any dispute arises, our determination shall be final. Where these Terms and Conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions. 5.8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. We may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
6. Madison Wine Club Limited’s payment terms6.1. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Alipay. 6.2. Under Credit Card Purchase Protection service (e.g. Visa Verification Service, MasterCard Secure Code) customers can enjoy safe and secure shopping by using their own credit card with specific password or security code. Credit cards used for shopping should be valid and under the purchaser’s own name.. 6.4. Where there are additional charges for delivery, such charges will be set out separately for your acknowledgement and confirmation prior to proceeding to payment.
7. Notification for ordering7.1. Our e-store only accepts orders for delivery in Hong Kong to the specified address or collection at warehouse located in Hong Kong. 7.2. Placing an order means you agree to purchase goods or services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out herein. After receiving your order, we will acknowledge receipt of your order. However, it is not an acceptance of your order. We reserve the right to reject any purchase order without giving any reasons. In the event that we are unable to accept your order (for example due to payment issue), we will notify you by phone or email. 7.3. If your order is accepted by us, we will confirm with you within 1-2 working day(s) and advise the date and time of delivery or availability for collection at warehouse.
8. Delivery service (applicable if you have selected to have your order(s) delivered to a designated address)8.1. You may enjoy free delivery service to your specified address when your order satisfies our minimum purchase amount at HK$1,200 at our e-store. For purchase amount below HK$1,200, a delivery charge shall apply. Detail:
|Delivery / Collection Charges|
|District||Basic Qty||Charges||Each extra case|
|Hong Kong Island||1-5 cases||HK$280||HK$25|
9. Pickup service (applicable if you have selected to collect your order(s) at warehouse)9.1. You will be notified by us via email when your ordered goods are available for collection at your selected warehouse/store during business hours on the designated date of collection. Please collect your purchased item(s) within 3 working days from the designated date of collection during the specified business hours of the warehouse. Otherwise, we reserve the right to transfer such goods to our warehouse for storage and charge you storage fees at our prevailing rates (contact us for more details). In such case, you are required to settle any outstanding fees before you can collect your order.
10. No Exchange and refund10.1. Due to the nature of the products and for safety and hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns, unless the item is damaged, faulty or wrongly delivered.
11. Others11.1. Title to the goods shall remain vested in us until we receive full payment of the price, and risk shall pass to the customer upon delivery / collection of the goods (as the case may be).