These terms and conditions shall be applied to all sales and are the basis upon which orders are accepted by Madison Wine Club Limited (MWC). They shall be applied to all sales unless varied in writing to all future transactions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, you must confirm that you are 18 years old or above. You must ensure that no other person except yourself shall use your login to purchase alcohol goods and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery, otherwise delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time to be agreed between you and us.TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
4.Payment4.1. Our e-store accepts payment by designated credit cards, debit cards or other designated electronic means as specified by us. All goods prices listed are in Hong Kong dollars. The prices listed in our e-store may differ from the prices of the same goods in our physical shops. The applicable price shall be the price listed in our e-store as at the date of purchase.
5. Others5.1. Basis of supply: we only serve and deliver goods to end consumers. We are not selling our goods for re-sell purpose. If we have grounds to believe that you are not purchasing our goods as an end user, we reserve the right to decline or cancel your order.
6. Madison Wine Club Limited’s payment terms6.1. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Alipay.
7. Notification for ordering7.1. Our e-store only accepts orders for delivery in Hong Kong to the specified address or collection at warehouse located in Hong Kong.
8. Delivery service (applicable if you have selected to have your order(s) delivered to a designated address)8.1. You may enjoy free delivery service to your specified address when your order satisfies our minimum purchase amount at HK$1,200 at our e-store. For purchase amount below HK$1,200, a delivery charge shall apply. Detail:
|Delivery / Collection Charges|
|District||Basic Qty||Charges||Each extra case|
|Hong Kong Island||1-5 cases||HK$280||HK$25|
9. Pickup service (applicable if you have selected to collect your order(s) at warehouse)9.1. You will be notified by us via email when your ordered goods are available for collection at your warehouse during business hours on the designated date of collection. Please collect your purchased item(s) within 3 working days from the designated date of collection during the specified business hours of the warehouse. Otherwise, we reserve the right to transfer such goods to our warehouse for storage and charge you storage fees at our prevailing rates (contact us for more details). In such case, you are required to settle any outstanding fees before you can collect your order.
10. No Exchange and refund10.1. Due to the nature of the products and for safety and hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns, unless the item is damaged, faulty or wrongly delivered.
11. Others11.1. Title to the goods shall remain vested in us until we receive full payment of the price, and risk shall pass to the customer upon delivery / collection of the goods (as the case may be).